Pointless Baker
Monday, March 30, 2009
Vote for Jessie Steele Apron
I need your help! I want to buy a Jessie Steele apron so I can look cute as I bake and decorate my cakes. I am having a hard time deciding which one to order though.
Please leave a comment for either the black apron or the red polka apron. Thanks!
Black & White Apron
Red Pink Polka Dot Apron
(Voting has ended, thanks for the help!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to PointlessBaker
Subscribe in a reader
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(7)
Cupcakes for St. Patty's Day
The Second (Cup)Cake
Thank you to everyone that commented about my apro...
The First Cake
Vote for Jessie Steele Apron
I found my new hobby! My friend Christin, from ohi...
Welcome to the new blog!
Food Blog Search
No comments:
Post a Comment