Monday, March 30, 2009

Thank you to everyone that commented about my apron choice. It was very hard to decide because I do love both of them and they are each a little bit different. However, I had to go with the one I have dreamed about for awhile:

I will probably be looking into buying the other one eventually as well. You can also use a second apron in case a guest baker shows up (or if your outfit would look cuter with the other one).

Note: Once I start to generate more users to my blog, I hope to gain some sponsors and start giveaways. Wouldn't this be the perfect time to say I was giving one of these away. Alas I don't have any sponsors yet so I can't do any giveaways. Sorry readers. Hopefully soon, tell yours friends to check out my site to generate more hits for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment