The peanut butter buttercream icing turned out great! I modified the buttercream icing from the Wilton course to create the peanut butter version.
My roses turned out beautifully. They could have been a little bit better but I think my icing consistency was too thin. I think I need to work on the "less is more" motto when it comes to decorating. I seem to put all that I learned into one cake. I still think it looks good though. Now the next class is fondant, which starts next week. My friend Christin and I already signed up for the course and now I need to figure out the other supplies I need to buy. Hopefully this hobby will start to pay for itself when my friend and I turn it into a business. Cake anyone?

hey...my blog is: http://ohitisloveblog.blogspot.com silly. can't forget the blog at the end the ohitislove part!!
ReplyDeleteand i can't get the pic...all i get is a question mark. and i want to see it!!!!!